Saturday 7 May 2011

Mike's thoughts on the Book

My overview of the book so far has not been within my interest at all, which is really a shame as I did think it would have been more interesting. But I will continue to read the rest of the book and hope i can feel a connection or some sort of an interest in the book sometime soon. The reason I look at this book in a boring way is because I just don't connect or see an interest in it.

*UPDATE* Well i had looked over the book again and had not had time to post this until now but I do find the book to have a little more, well interest within me because the whole point with the racism and the Radley's, kind of hit me (more the racism thing) and I just felt like saying that racism is obviously wrong and everyone should be treated the same way and not differently. It does not matter weather or not your colour of skin is black or white, we are all the same and a song that had made me think of this and made me update this review or you could say my opinion was that the song of Black Or White by Michael Jackson completly explain's that everyone is the same and that just because Tom Robinson was black does not mean he should be ruled guilty. (although he was not because of the proof that Atticus Finch had shown and told) And this was my has been my overview on the book of To Kill A Mocking Bird.

6 comments:

  1. I respect your opinion on the book and I do beleive that everyone has their own taste in different styles of writing. Its a book with great depth and you have to hold onto every detail that comes across.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex: I strongly agree with you. I thought that the book would be interesting, but it's not. The book does give you life lessons, but it doesn't capture you in the story, as books should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex: Haha Michael Jackson FTW (it means for the win Mr Heneky) ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike: Lol Alex i'm pretty sure he could figure that out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saleha: I wouldn't read this type of book either because it has a lot of details and not usually the genre or style of book i would read.

    ReplyDelete