Saturday 7 May 2011

Mike -- Part of life I undertstand better

Well I had already sort of known this but all I can say is don't judge a book by it's cover. By this I mean don't judge people because of the way they act or look, because until you really get to know this people they could be extremely nice people and down the road even become your best friend. I have learned this through the part of Boo Radley, as everyone had looked at him as a ghost and even a killer. But the truth was he only wanted to be alone and he is shy. This also lead to him just not wanting to associate with the towns people.

2 comments:

  1. It is true that you should not judge a book by its cover and people by what you have heard from others. If people did that then the world will not be what it is today and wars would not have started.. - Mashaal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex: Everyone says "don't judge a book by its cover" lol but I guess its the only way to say it..? :P ahahah

    ReplyDelete