Monday 16 May 2011

Mike: Overall thought on the group process

My overall thought within the group discussions and things like that, I had found this group was an amazing group to be in and I do think that it was a true success working with Alex, Mashaal, and Saleha. All of them were so helpful when ever I had missed something they were more than happy to fill me in, which made the chemistry of the group great which obviously lead into a WINNING group. In the end our group had mixed emotions on the book but we all had respect for what each and other had thought about the book. Overall it was great working with you all, and maybe we, some other day might be partnered up again.
Great job everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Alex: I dont agree :S we all did our own seperate things, i hope we do well on the presentation though lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saleha: Mike I think you did a good job you were the first one to put most of your work up soo Good Job to everyone on the summative

    ReplyDelete